Mixed Media Cards

 A few more cards for sale, this time mixed media.
They are all hand stamped and inked, with foil accents and die-cut foliage, finished with sari ribbon, vintage buttons or old stamps.

Each card is left blank inside and measures 10.5cm x 15cm. They are all top fold.  

Cards are £4 each.
Postage for up to 3 cards is £2.85 1st class signed for.  

Please comment at the end of this post, email me or message me on Facebook (link button on the right) to let me know which items you are interested in by quoting the codes in the corner of each image.
 





















 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Diana! And quiet a surprize. I was over on your woyww post but am having no luck commentting there, and not being able to link with Julia, its hard to know who's who! You've had some lovely ATC's, popping back now, to see if I'm allowed to comment!

    ReplyDelete