Cyanotype Print and Mono Print Cards with Gold Leaf

I currently have some hand made cards available, made from original Cyanotype prints.   All are edged with 18ct gold leafing pen and most are highlighted with genuine 24ct gold leaf.

 The cards are left blank inside, and measure 12cm x 12cm square 

Cards are £2.50 each.  
Postage for up to 4 cards is £2.85 1st class signed for.  Please let me know if you prefer 2nd class postage.

Please comment at the end of this post, email me or message me on Facebook (the link is in the right hand column) to let me know which items you are interested in by quoting the codes in the corner of each image.

Cyanotype is one of the earliest photographic printing processes.  Plants and foliage are used to create prints using sunlight.  















4 comments:

  1. Hello Diana
    Lovely to see your new blog and creations. The cards are beautiful
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn’t resist buying some of your beautiful cards!
    Hugs LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I took a step back on blogger this evening as i'd not have seen your new blog sharing your beautiful cards Diana. You have certainly mastered the art of Cyanotype, how gloriously opulent they look with the addition of the gold leaf.
    You have a masterful eye for detail, I adore them all.
    Creative wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete